Starting Up a New Business?
Looking for a Website that will help your business succeed?
Let me try to read your mind… You need a professional, modern looking website that gets a stream of your ideal clients. A website that helps spread your message to the world and get’s people excited to work with you. Well you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s What to Expect:
When you sign up for the Tech Goddess to build your site you immediately receive your Welcome Package in your email inbox. This includes:
- A questionnaire about your business and website needs
- An independent contract agreement (this is necessary to protect your copyright and content)
- An invitation to set an appointment for a Skype call
- And finally, a list of what I need you to provide
Once we’ve set a time to chat we’ll talk about you. I want to get a feel for you and your business and together we’ll come up with a website structure that will suit your needs. I’ll then add you as a collaborator to my project management system.
Once I’ve received all the text and images that I need from you. Your site will be ready in 3-4 days.
You read that right. No holding your site hostage. We need to get your site out there helping you run your business!
Here’s what you get:
Online Business Website
- Welcome Package
- One hour Strategy Session by phone or Skype
- WordPress Installation on your hosting site
- Up to 10 Pages of content provided by client including your sales page and one complete service or program set up with PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout
- Premium WordPress Theme by Elegant Themes customized to your needs (all themes are responsive which means they fit to any screen: iPad, laptop or mobile phone)
- Premium eStore, Affiliate and eMember/Program plugins by Tips&Tricks
- Opt-in integration with your email marketing placed after blog posts, on your sidebar and a homepage feature box or topbar.
- Installation of essential plugins (Backup, security, social sharing, Akismet, SEO.)
- Social media icons & links to profiles
- Add your favicon, logo, header or slideshow
- Compression of all images so they work for the web
- Integration with your email service provider (I can recommend a couple) Opt-in integration with your email marketing placed after blog posts, on your sidebar and a homepage feature box or topbar
- Google Analytics integration
- Wrap-up Package
- 15 days email support after website is live