Ready to Start an Online Event?
Lucky you, Virtual Events are my specialty!
Take the Tech off Your Hands
Why not have someone who has been doing websites and technology for years take the stress for you?
I've had experience doing this before
I have the necessary training and certification that allows me to help you build your virtual event technology.
Warm and Friendly Service
I’m here to help you make your event and job easier. So expect service with a smile, even if it’s just a virtual one. 🙂
You’ve put a lot of thought and effort into doing an online event like a telesummit or giveaway. You were so enthusiastic that you probably tried to do all the tech yourself.
And then you got frustrated.
I have trained to become a Certified Virtual Event Specialist with Leesa Barnes “the” Virtual Event Guru.
How about we created your next virtual event platform together? I know from experience what technology, plugins and set up works with a Virtual Event.
Are you looking for someone who’s worked with:
- WishList Member
- Optimize Press
- Instant Teleseminar
- and a variety of shopping carts including Infusionsoft
- Mad Mimi
- and Get Response?
Work with me to “set and forget” your Virtual Event and allow you to do what’s important to create a successful event: Connecting with Partners and Marketing to grow your audience.
Virtual Events that I’ve done in the past
Here’s some of my work.
Here’s What to Expect:
When you sign up for the Tech Goddess to build your site you immediately receive your Welcome Package in your email inbox. This includes:
- A questionnaire about your business and website needs
- An independent contract agreement (this is necessary to protect your copyright and content)
- An invitation to set an appointment for a Skype call
- And finally, a list of what I need you to provide
Once we’ve connected, I’ll discuss your goals and strategies for your online event. Whether you use, video, audio and do the talks live or not. Research and recommendations for VAs etc. all along the way. We’ll set up weekly 15 minute calls just to regroup and tweak our strategy.
Please Note: I’m in this for the long haul. An online event often takes 3-4 months to plan, promote and implement. The price reflects this commitment I make to you.
Here’s What You Get
- Online Business Virtual Event Tech Support
- Welcome Package
- One hour Strategy session by phone or Skype
- Create a mini-site for the telesummit or redirect to your site pages
- Full client access to Project Management System
- Create up to up to 20 pages of content
- Create up to 3 registration levels
- Facilitate the design of a header and banner image for the Online Event
- Install and activate WordPress, Membership, Affiliate Program and Shopping cart
- Add up to 15 speaker photos, bios and speaker session details, such as title, description and bullet points
- Weekly 15-20 minute planning meetings
- Organize the recordings for playback in the Private Attendees Area
- Monitor and respond to customer service issues by email from attendees and speakers during the virtual event and 15-days after the virtual event ends or for the first 60 days for a membership site
- Follow up with speakers by email to collect bios, photos, session title, session description, learning outcomes, handouts and signed release form
- Use of a conference telephone bridge line service for both preview calls and virtual event sessions.
- Integration of Google Analytics.
- Wrap up Package